Ideas

Have any suggestion? Post them here
akuma
Developer

Articles: 1
Battlenet ID: 510

Ideas

Postby akuma » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Post any and all ideas you have for HA here. If people like them they are free to make a post about them.

I'm thinking about adding flight as a passive automatically gained at lvl 7 for flyers and giving them each a unique ult. (Discuss this in another thread.)

I'll start
-Carrier T
Spawns 8 interceptors are for set amount of time

-Mutalisk T
Glaive worm frenzy
fires 10 shots at once bounces up to 5 times from every shot
// if used on single target all shots will hit with bounces

- Void ray T
Uses his charge
drops a over charged bomb that he can set off at will

-Phoennix
aoe grav beam with impact damage added range 4-5 muti beam

-Scv
change BC yamato cooldown to 45 secs

[Warriors of Æsir] Zodaris
Corporal

Race: Protoss
Battlenet ID: Zodaris
Clan: Warriors of Æsir

Re: ideas

Postby Zodaris » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Ohhhh. I may be on this thread a lot. :D

-Hydralisk 'T'
Fires a spine at a target hurting everything in the line of fire (like shadow wave) then explodes (no damage from explosion) on target poisoning an area (like it's current 'T')

-Colossus 'W'
Focuses it's lasers on one spot for a second which makes an explosion damaging all enemies in the area.

Start a weekly 'party' on SC where people can listen to pros on the chat to learn how to be better (maybe one 5 to 15 minute lesson per hour. Different pro, or multiple pros, each time to take the weight off each other unless they want to teach more). Also, have people pull together parties and battle against each other (I would suggest a patient pro in each party). Encourage people to bring their non-SC friends and we'll include those people into the parties so they can play HA too. Encourage people to join the forums, etc. Maybe even have a couple mini tournaments here and there for fun. I think this should be on every Saturday considering most people have that day off work (I don't :( ) and that school has let out, it should be a very good turn out.
Cleverbot wrote:"It means that if you only talk to cats, and you are talking to me, then you must think that I am a cat."

alboix56
Corporal

Battlenet ID: alboix

Re: Ideas

Postby alboix56 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Ooooo, we're discussing Ultimate ideas?

Preserver T - Frosty the Snowzealot: Spawns a powerful Snowzealot (A Stone zealot with, if we manage to obtain HotS editing, the frozen graphics from that planet with the flash freezes) that uses a freezing beam attack that, the longer it focuses, the slower an enemy is. The Snowzealot also has a creep clear spell: "Snow...BOULDER?!" Hurls an enormous ball of snow at a target location, has a blast radius of 3 and deals 75(+7.5), 105(+10.5) damage and slows move and attack speeds of enemies hit by the spell by 15%.

The Snowzealot may only use the spell once per summon.
Yiffeh wrote:Fus Theory clearly states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite fusaction of badness proportional to the action.

It also clearly states that in a closed system, the badness will invariably increase until everything is Fus and String.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:18 am

all ideas in general

Shaunus
Corporal

Battlenet ID: Private

Postby Shaunus » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:56 am

Phoenix
-> Ionization
- Phoenix's attacks half as fast but deals 60% more damage.
Gives the phoenix a solid damage buff whilst reducing the impact of fast armor.
-> Synergy.
- Passively boosts all skills. (Below are rank 2)
- Movement speed now also grants a 4/8/12% chance to avoid damage.
- Anion Crystals now have twice the AoE radius.
- Overcharge now causes the phoenix to ignore armor points. (Armor not damage reduction)
- Graviton now can increases damage taken by stunned target by 5/10%.
Last edited by Shaunus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkTriad
Recruit

Race: Zerg
Battlenet ID: DarkTriad

Postby DarkTriad » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:00 am

Hydralisk
- increase final spine splash to 100%. Lvl 1 splash to 60%, lvl 2 to 80%.
Reason: This would allow hydra to be able to actually clear creep and fulfill its role (like a Collosus) and become useful in team fights for being able to hit multiple heroes at once. Even when spine splash was 60%, it was still considered one of the worst heroes in the game.
- make ultimate instantaneously casted
Reason: Hydra essentially doesn't have an ultimate at all because noone is going to just stand there. These two changes are simple and will actually allow hydra to fulfill its two roles as creep clear and hero killing, buffing its early, mid, and late game enough for it to be an actually strong IH viable dps hero.

Predator
- Base energy cut in half along with pounce, spawn cub, and vortex energy costs.
Reason: Pred is OP mid game with lockdown after it stops crittering. Halfing it's base energy will balance the hero without changing lockdowns role for all other Terran heroes by decreasing the number of times Pred can cast lockdown and get automatic kills mid game.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:07 am

im loving it keep going people and if i pick your skill/idea i WILL credit you on the tooltip for it

Shaunus
Corporal

Postby Shaunus » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 am

Void Ray
-> Gravity shift
-An AoE root that has a range of 1.5/3 and lasts for 3 seconds can be placed and has no cast time. 40/25 second cooldown, 50 energy cost.
Gives the void ray a little tool to escape, or to get that void shot in right at the time when a void ray starts falling off.
-> Piercing beam.
- Attacks made by the void ray temporarily decreases targets armor by 0.5 every 1.5/3 seconds for 1/2 seconds, stacking indefinitely.
Gives the void ray a little something, not terribly significant but it will hurt a few heroes sitting in the midst of creeps. It will help to make beam/speed builds more viable mid game.
-> Incinerate
-The void rays beams now deal splash, in a range of 1/2 lasts 10/15 seconds, costs 40 energy with a 40/25 second cooldown.
Gives the void ray a minor farming tool, so it doesn't have to waste blasts or use nova to get minerals. (Which the VR energy pool doesn't sustain too well)

Carrier:
->Resurgence
- Replaces dead interceptors instantly and renders them immune to stuns and roots for 5/10 seconds while also increasing their armor by 0.1*level*(1+statups/50) for 5/10 seconds. 75/60 second cooldown.
The carrier is an already very strong hero, this ultimate has a long cooldown but removes one of it's counters temporarily (Dweb-ing interceptors, killing interceptors with an ultimate etc)

Raven
->Turbo Boost/Overcharge boosters
- Increases the ravens speed by 100%/200% for 10 seconds. It drains 2/1.5% of the ravens life per second. 1 minute cooldown, 60 energy cost.
The raven is notably squishy and immobile, it partially compensates this with an infinite range poke, I don't want to intrude on that domain but offer a potential way to avoid some deaths. The health damage is optional for if it turns out to be too op in it's normal form, also a 1 minute cooldown.
-> Defense Matrix
- All attacks made against the target now deal 1 damage, lasts for 3/6 seconds. 90/45 second cooldown, Defense Matrix breaks prematurely if the total absorbed damage exceeds 60/120% of the targets total health or the ravens total health (Whichever is higher). 100 energy cost.
The raven is notably squishy and could use some love in that department, bringing back the starcraft 1 defense matrix would be a step in the right direction to helping the raven out, imo.

Viking
->Recklessness
- Increases the vikings attack speed and physical damage by 55% whilst increasing his damage taken by 70%/35%. Drains 2/1 energy per second. Must stay in reckless form for atleast 10 seconds after toggling.
The viking doesn't benefit much from physical damage in ground form, but it's reliability late game is dependent on it's ability to damage in the air. It's farming abilities are slightly improved while being reckless, but the major part lies in the ability to get kills with assault. It fits in with the vikings feel of being a hero killer imo.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:47 pm

o wow you edited your post i like it
...i have somthing to say about your vik idea but i would be breaking my own mini rule for the post so ill keep it to myself lol this is harder than i thought

dapperdannman
Recruit

Postby dapperdannman » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Remove carriers passive attack give him interceptors right off the bat. No one likes using his passive attack anyway. The interceptor ability could simply be modified to basically what it does now. More interceptors and faster build times.
For example, carrier starts with 5 interceptors build time 10 seconds. Interceptor ability adds 1 to the maximum and reduces build time by 2 seconds each level.
part two make interceptors better.

tGsShortie
Sergeant

Race: Random
Battlenet ID: Shortie

Postby tGsShortie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Remove reincarnation from all heroes and replace it with a spell that makes all unit and heroes in a radius attack the hero. Hero gains 40% damage reduction during this. Last 10-15? Sec. Cd 45 sec
ski wrote:The forums aren't about the game anymore, they're mostly people who don't play socializing.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:46 pm

-builders
limit turrets to 10 up turrets stats by 33% to compensate for the lack of 5 more will retain farm control with 1 turret per patch and 2 turrets at ursa patches
maybe adjust energy cost to build a turret to balance out how much stronger they will be

Johnny860
Recruit

Race: Protoss
Battlenet ID: Alipheese.684

Postby Johnny860 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Void Ray
--> Can't think of a name
-For 7/14 Seconds, the Void Ray gains increased range on its auto attack (+3/4) and increases the range of Prismatic Charge by (+5/9) as well as increasing the projectile speed by (50%/100% of its normal speed)
Energy Cost : 55/45 Cooldown: 35/25
- Passive, causes the VR Energy Prism attack to split, hitting (3/5) units dealing (66%/75%) of Prism's Damage. (Think Prism Tank from Red Alert 2)

Corruptor
--> Acid Spore
Fires a highly sticky and corrosive acid. Corruptor slows the attack speed and movement speed of a unit by (10%/20%) for(10/15 seconds) and causes its Feederlings to focus on the unit, increasing the Feederlings attack rate to (2/1.5) for the duration.
Range : 8( Feederlings will stop attacking the unit if the unit is out of Feederlings' original range, doubled or tripled.)
Energy Cost : 50/35 Cooldown : 40/30

Feel free to edit them or shut them down, I thought of these when I was eating.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:43 pm

stockpile ammo
for evey 10 sec your out of combat you gain 1 additional attack on you next attack

GravgonV
Recruit

Postby GravgonV » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:02 pm

I HAVE A IDEA.
How adout heros can buy a extra Item slot for 1200 or more. each Hero will only be abble to buy one extra slot each. I think this will add a lot more to the game later game.
any thots?

maigoh
Contributor

Race: Terran
Battlenet ID: maigoh

Postby maigoh » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:32 am

An ability/item that would prevent warpouts for a certain amount of time.

Could also apply to other teleportation movement abilities, e.g. blink, swap, sentry's transport ball.

Could be a unit-targeted thing that lasts a certain time like worm's parasite, or a area-targeted thing like HT's bubble.

Edit: I know this sounds a lot like colo's pyramid in many regards but it could be made different.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:47 pm

-item or skill
once hp falls below 20% gains a buff to attack damage, attack speed and %damage reflection

- skill or item that converts a % of spell damage taken into energy or well skill is active the units take two times more damage from spell damage but it's all converted into energy

[Gentlemen's City] Nubbins
Developer

Battlenet ID: Nubbins.218
Clan: Gentlemen's City

Postby Nubbins » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Goddamit akuma stop stealing muh ideaz!!!!!!!

Nubbins at http://ha3x.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1948&start=24#p28813 wrote:Seeing as specter is a bit low on passives, what about a passive that increases MS + DPS as HP decreases.

Nubbins at http://ha3x.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=380#p3380 wrote:
  • Adaptive plating
    • Reduces incoming damage by X% and regenerates energy based on damage taken
Puru Puru Pururin~

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 pm

lolz

Zebo
Corporal

Battlenet ID: Zebo.417

Postby Zebo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Corrupter t

Rally feederlings to locatio to attack and farm.

dapperdannman
Recruit

Postby dapperdannman » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Carrier
Remove his current passive attack make him start with interceptors.
Seriously the carrier is about interceptors not some silly pea shooter.
Of course do some other editing so he is playable.

Siafu
Sergeant

Articles: 31
Battlenet ID: 572

Postby Siafu » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:05 am

Carrier Change

Graviton Catapults (R)
Carrier loses its passive speed boost. Instead, Carrier and its interceptors gain a temporary speed boost of 10/20/30% for 10 seconds with a 25 second cooldown.
Ability Type: Passive/Active Component
Requirements: Level 1, 3, 5
Range: -
Energy cost: 10 energy (interceptor range passive)
Cooldown: 25

Level 1: Carrier gains 10% speed bonus for 10 seconds. +2 Interceptor range
Level 2: Carrier gains 20% speed bonus for 10 seconds. +4 Interceptor range
Level 3: Carrier gains 30% speed bonus for 10 seconds. +6 Interceptor range

Siege tank ultimate Change

Artillery barrage (T)
SIege tank's Artillery barrage now is charge-based. Generates 1 charge every 12/9.6 seconds and each charge costs 20/16 energy to cast.
Ability Type: Active/Charge-based
Requirements: Level 7/14
Range: 3-30 (in sieged mode)
Energy cost: 50/40 (x2 in sieged mode)
Cooldown: 30/24 (x2 in sieged mode)

Level 1: 1 charge every 12 seconds and 20 energy cost per charge
Level 2: 1 charge every 9.6 seconds and 16 energy cost per charge
some guy wrote:We're not really here right now, but we live in the future where our minds manipulate the options, giving hints to ourselves so that we understand that our choice is important in a world that lives in the present.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 pm

emp spider mine that only explodes when it detects a unit with energy

Yamino
Sergeant

Battlenet ID: 930

Postby Yamino » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Allow phoenix to attack and move permanently on level 14 flight and remove it from level 3 overload.

Next

Return to Suggestions